Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lesson 1. ~ That you cannot make someone love you.



Ironic is'nt it.. for all we do and say, that sometimes in the end it just does not matter. What is love anyway...

love ~ Pronunciation [luhv]

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3. sexual passion or desire.

4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.


I wrote a letter to my love ~ but never sent it.. I hope one day you pick it up and know that I really meant it.. {I suck at rhymes}...

"I couldn’t sleep last night, for days actually. I hate arguing.

I’m not bitter because I know what I felt was real. And if in some distant time and place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent months learning from one other and that one night together.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you showed me was possible. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.

I now know I have something to look forward to one day. If I ever love again, a love I never thought or knew was possible.

They say you build walls to keep people out, I say we build walls to see who loves us enough to break through those walls.

I did love you.

I’ll be seeing you."

No comments: