Monday, December 8, 2008

~allow me to introduce myself.....~


"I'm a wanna-be writer...

I love to oil paint...

I love taking photographs…

I daydream…

I want to have lot of tattoos and if you want to make assumptions about me because of it - please feel free...

I love being a Woman and the power that comes with it...

I have natural blonde hair, but prefer to dye it black...

I can comb it 5000 times a day, but it still has that “wash & go look...

I'm a City girl but I love the great outdoors…

I love winter… and everything about it…

I love fire…

I wanted to be so many things when I was little, I lost track a bit. But my biggest aspiration is to just be happy at whatever I do...

I would love to have studied Psychology and figure I would have made a great forensic psychologist...

I wonder what I want to be when I grow up...

I wonder when I will grow up!...

Music is the one big Love of my Life. I have a very diverse taste in Music, from very very Dark to classical. I prefer Gothic/Alternative and am a Rock Chick at heart...

I wear mostly black…

I know my wine very well – the effect it has when you drink far too much...

Most of my dearest friends are boys. I can actually relate better because I'm not a typical girly girl...

I love to entertain- myself and you...

I talk waaaaay too much...

I love the sea and how it makes me feel, but I hate swimming in it...

Not really into sports – but I enjoy International rugby...

I think we were lucky enough to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth...

I LOVE life, the constant energy…. and being part of so many people's universe...

I love driving…

I was born on 20th August and am a typical Leo Woman...

I need to be alone a lot, although I love people...

I like to make people laugh... at me... with me.. Which ever...

I don't fall in love easily - but when I do, I love them Forever no matter what happens...

I am addicted to coffee...

I take hours to fall asleep. I can not sleep late anymore even if I partied till sunrise...

I remember significant dreams vividly...

I’ve had déjà vu…

I love that smell before a storm...
I love storms...

I love the rain – being in it. Just the feeling when it rains…. The sound of rain…

I love beautiful things. People, art, places, books…

I love people that are unique in their own way...

I love looking at people in the car next to me in traffic wondering their life story… it keeps me entertained...

I love smiling at strangers – it confuses the hell out of them...

I don’t make friends easily...

I strive to be humble, I like to associate myself with people that are…

I work hard, but I can party just as hard...

I find Talent very attractive, more than how a person looks."...

I love walking through water...

White lilies make me smile…

I Love kids, but to be honest, I could be a better parent…

I am technically minded…

I fix most things round the house myself. Or I try. I attempted to change my own locks once...did not go that well. The door is still locked...

I would 100 times rather talk to you in person than on the phone. I HATE talking on the phone. I never leave voice mails. Sorry. Leave a message after the beep.... ??? I'll phone you back when I get a chance...

I met a boy... I fucked it up…

I love South Africa... but these days don’t feel safe anymore… which is why we are leaving...

I suffer from SERIOUS road rage. Do not drive on my ass - I WILL BRAKE. Do not try to overtake me when I'm driving 140km/hour. I will pick up speed so you cannot pass... Don't under-estimate my driving skills just because I'm a girl...

I am neither happy nor content. I have come to the realization that no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to please everyone. There will always be people in Life that like you or despise you.... accept it, there's always a reason for these things. I am who I am... I don't want praise, I don't want pity...

I swear far too much...

I am far too soft… I hate saying no…

My pride will ultimately be my demise...

I love cats…

I believe in ghosts, faries, dragons and such…

I am very emotional; and cry far too easily...

I care about others more than I should…

I never learn my lesson.. I am far too stubborn…

I am always right...

If I say “I’m sorry”.. I mean it…

I am not perfect, nor do I strive to be perfect.. perfection will never be obtained...

I’ve been arrested for drinking and driving…

Sometimes I know things before they happen. I cant explain it.. I just do...

Don’t under estimate me.. I can hold myself amongst the best of you...

I don’t believe in destiny...

If you are to buy me a gift; don’t ask me what I want.. if you know me; you’ll know what I need...

I don’t have a favorite food…

I talk to myself…

I want to learn to play music.. just don’t know which instrument yet...

I've taken to drying my hair using the air vents in my car... works like a bomb..

I have a nose ring, and am getting a labret done soon…

I no longer belive in The One or Soul Mates!!

My favourite colours are black, red, white & purple

I have 3 true loves, I gave birth to each of them

I love music & listen to it 24/7/365….

My toenails are always painted.. always!!

I wear shoes that kill my feet..

No comments: